SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

may 2011

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    With only about two weeks until we hit May I thought I should remind shareholders that we can expect some announcements over the coming weeks.

From the half yearly report:

1. Mobile Marketing platform Mone is due for release in May 2011. Mone is set to revolutionize the mobile marketing industry and provide mobile marketers with the worlds first mobile advertising aggregation platform. From one central campaign dashboard, marketers can choose which ad networks they run their campaigns on, control budgets, edit campaign accross all ad networks and view real time statistics. Demand for such a platform is extremely strong and we have a number of marketing agencies and major brands waiting for public release.

2. The worlds first cross platform, cross operating system mobile app store will also be ready in May 2011. It is a completely unique offering being the very first mobile to mobile focused app gifting platform , the first app platform with true social networking integration and the first app platform that is not dependent on specific phone or operating system type.

I suggest that you all have a detailed read of the above announcments as I have done so today. Sometimes in scanning over annoucements the full impact of what is being communicated can be missing IMO.

If the company can build what they have described in Mone and the Mobile app store, it should not take too long to get the market excited.

In terms of the Mobile Marketing Platform Mone, the key for me is that they have marketing agencies and major brands ready to sign on. This tells me that the market has been crying out for this platform.

In terms of the mobile app store, some have said so what its just an app store. Read the announcement again as it is not just a vanilla flavoured app store. Its the first platform with true social networking integration. We all know how big social networking is!

All coming in May so whilst its quiet now hopefully not too longer to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.38K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4747129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.