ALA 6.45% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Borisboy started a thread with "April" and not even indicating...

1. 13,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Borisboy started a thread with "April" and not even indicating which year he meant....with EMS/SUD better specify the YEAR !

Personally, I do not like April for purely superstitious reasons, i.e. totally NOT logically!

For instance, an announcement by Suda on Friday, April 1st, would be in line with "April Fools' Day", which is observed throughout the Western world - I assume also "down under"? (In France, interestingly, it is called "poisson d'avril" or "April fish"...). I assume you all know what "April Fools' Day" stands for.
    That is the negative for me for my "Western side".
    Now, April is also the FOURTH month in the year. And 4 is well known to be an unlucky number in Asia (especially China & Japan). That covers the place I reside.....

Lastly, the month of MAY will be - for me at least - more befitting for some final OUTCOME.
    a) Either good news regarding a deal (or even several deals?) will be forthcoming by then or during May - HOPEFULLY ?!?
    b) IF nothing whatsoever by the end of May the way forward will also be very clear to me.

All the best to all EMS/SUD holders. May the month of MAY 2016 be great for us all !!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.