SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

a failed trial and you have rewarded the ceo with a years bonus...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    a failed trial and you have rewarded the ceo with a years bonus and a years salary as compensation.
    you have done the same with the head of clinical of trials even after the trial was suspended.

stock price is at an all time low , no1 is interested in buying shares let alone the company.

took the new ceo 6 months to come up with a plan but with no execution or details.

the company has nothing to do for the next 6 months till the fda replies.

continuation of no news no updates and leaving the stock to rot as has been the case for the last year.
    ceo talked about regaining the trust of shareholders , how is that going ?

only reason why 90% of holders are sticking around is because theyre loss is 90%+

for those who only bought at sub $1 and that is their average i dont know why theyre complaining.

and to continue offering options and rewarding management for failure is absurd to say the least.

offering on the horizon which will damage us. i bet the offering will be directed to one party which we will then rise. dont mind waiting just want reverse split fears to go away.

to sell the company for 3-5$ would be a huge cop out and a disaster for us.

the funny thing is , $5 is about 7x away.

im sure that there a few members here are in the top 10 inst holders list - not a good sign.

doubt the next cc we will have anything major to get us out of this zone

we have been played. still holding. still buying when i can , but not because i have confidence in the company or management.
    Last edited by tootip: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.