CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Hi whizza,I find it curious that this guy can profile...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    Hi whizza,

I find it curious that this guy can profile announcement time lines in the first place but... in the event that an announcement is made it will most likely be about the signing of a new product partner, hopefully in the UK or an update on the powder plant in the UK.

Any other announcements would reflect newer activity, it has been inferred previously that more than one new product partner may come on board short term, so maybe another euro sign-up??

Other big news would be a break into asian/american markets which is currently a longer term projection.

Also possible that a new product line could be profiled, something distinct from mCHP's.

Most likely nothing will be announced as it seems far fetched that this guy has market info that isnt already out there somewhere (in which case I hope I or somebody here would have unearthed it already).

That said I hope an announcement does happen and the CFU SP cranks as it needs a little shove ATM. Not intending to be a wet rag. CFU will explode in due course imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.