TLG 3.33% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

Enjoying the regular webinars. As usual very confident...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Enjoying the regular webinars. As usual very confident presentation. Lots to note in no particular order:
    • Big US delegation currently visiting Sweden interested in supply chain/critical minerals
    • Usual emphasis on the extremely technical qualification process underway that requires much legal input in terms of risk/quality as opposed to just supplying raw/refined minerals
    • graphene products qualification/development never went away, just took a back seat to anode.... and TLG needs to provide a proper packaged update of progress for coatings, paper, industrial products etc.
    • EIB likely to cornerstone the debt funding..... well advanced
    • MT emphasising the "process" with regard to appeals and processing plant decision. Necessary evil and nothing more than that......
    • Share price.... mentioned at the outset.... acknowledged the reduced market cap and global "recessionary environment" and seemed slightly miffed I think given the ongoing progress
    • upcoming milestones...... moving beyond appeals and turning sods at the mine and refinery..... debt finance.
    • Much much more... but will leave for others

Overall..... what an opportunity to accumulate with some near term catalysts pending and minimal down side risk.... yes please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $188.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $103.5K 234.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 87445 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 5765 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.