UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I do not think there is any rush to release updates on where we...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I do not think there is any rush to release updates on where we stand with various deals until new management are in place. The last announcement really did not get the credit it was due and I think new management would like to release all positive info once they are in place not before. If your brave you can try and trade this share but I would not recommend it. There are a lot bigger powers at play and a down ramp or up ramp on hotcopper is not going to make much difference. Time is ticking away not until we run out of money anymore but until we see why orbimed and Amgen were so keen to help us out. They had a lot of information we are not privy too and I doubt they are throwing good money after bad. Just remember management are in place to run the company not boost the share price. The rise in share price will come once there is confidence in the company. Those that have seen all the info are confident e.g. Orbimed those in the dark just have to wait. We won't run out of funds ! We do need product on selves and that will come. Their is a business plan being put together by greater financial minds than ours. It will be revealed with new management and until then be patient. Worrying whether we will need more funds is futile. In my opinion our income is going to jump soon and the fact we don't know where from is positive as that means there are various revenue streams possible. Just my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.