QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

May 31 deadline - a good sign IMO, page-27

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    No I am saying that people that rely on others research are betting. Financial analysts do not necessarily get things right and in the case of the Cannacord report there are multiple disclosures that the report is not entirely independent given that received funds from Qunitis from multiple sources, so was in the best interests to seeing an increasing share price.

I lost money here too. But the Glaucus report made me re-look at my analysis and then hottuna posted my missing piece in where he clearly articulated the money merri-go-round that more than proved there was a big liquidity crisis coming (as what normally happens with a ponzi scheme) in that the returns expected could no longer being propped up by plantation sales and the oils and trees being harvested were not living up to the forecast output.
    Something I learnt from this investment is that regardless of how long term I believe an investment is I need to pay very careful attention to the cash flows. Accounting rules allow profits to be recognised but if the cash flows tell a very different story beware. And more so when the company are selling assets with a put that forces the company to repurchase the asset at an agreed price and the agreed price bakes an only optimistic future value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.