AHF 5.00% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

My thoughts on this were covered in the following post: Post...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    My thoughts on this were covered in the following post: Post #:17263598. Viewpoint hasn't changed from this. So, go to my point 3):
    "3). There are some shorts in place, mainly retail shorts. This is also suggested by some of the broker data that's been posted. If the positions are currently being closed out, then on day 1, trading will go to 35-40c. But if not, then above 70c on day 1. Trading within +10 days, then in the range 70-100c. After that, the next important results will be Q3 and Q4 quarterly cash flow announcements, another possible farm acquisition in May or June, and the full year results in August."

This however assumes no surprises from the announcement in terms of anything else being acquired or invested, new contracts signed, cornerstone shareholder in place, etc. In other words, anything +ve /not yet factored for which comes from out of left centre field. Right at this moment however, I doubt that there will be any surprises disclosed with the announcement. hence, the further comments made:
    "After that, the next important results will be Q3 and Q4 quarterly cash flow announcements, another possible farm acquisition in May or June, and the full year results in August."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.