RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

may be smashed tomorrow...3c, page-7

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: may be a scam? Puting aside the sovereign risk question of ever puting a zac into this country for the time being (and frankly whatever the current leaders of this hell hole say one day is usually refuted in the near future anyway-that tkes out most of HC's contentions with the press), other issues came to my mind first .

Directors relationships with the vendors? The press raised it as an issue but I have not seen much comment on HC about that, if any. The company appears to be in the habit of dealing with a coterie of vendors whether it be Peru or Puntland.

And the absolute 'killer' from any mining perspective-the vendor is free carried to 49.9% through Decision to Mine. Sorry, that is a project stumper-ie RRS(and or jv partners) free carry the vendor from this grass roots stage all the way through (ignoring the final government take whatever that is?)???????-plus pays money upfront as well??????????

It simply highlights the spivvy nature of this entity going back years now.

And to top it off, once settled the company will potentially be broke once again post the next capital raising!

Oh yes, with nearly a couple of billion pieces of paper on issue as well!!!!.ROFLMAO

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.