BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

may be the price should slip up and not down

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Just a couple of points -

If you were and exploratory mining company and trying to develop into a mining operations and you had significant interest from a Chinese or Malay Mining Company would you declare who the Chinese / Malay company is - and inform every other small Australian Speccie Mining Company who it is so they could try to cut your lunch and who would ring them and hassle the company or keep them to your selves - I would not do that I would try to get the deal done first before releasing the information. Republic has been critisised by not announcing the company - not sure why

Also if you were trying to buy a company and had at your cost done a whole heap of market research and expensive drilling that was positive would you let the original company know - and positive results may drive up the price you have to pay for the company - I would not do that I would try to get the deal done first.

People want results but also not sure why - the deal is important

I am just checking some other information that I may be able to let you know about as well - but not able to at this very minute as I want to make sure its correct first (I believe it is) and also do not want to get anyone into any sort of trouble - I want to make sure it is public knowledge here first

But all positive

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.