MAY 3.70% 2.6¢ melbana energy limited

Roo’s rig maintenance is progressing at a glacial pace. What a...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Roo’s rig maintenance is progressing at a glacial pace. What a sham. If it was factual this would now be the fastest rig in the America’s.
    IMO the McDaniels report won’t happen now until after they test the upper sheet in Al3. AP had no intention of doing so but now they will. He doesn’t listen to anyone but McDaniels have the control here. I have long cautioned that these reports take ages but this has taken so long now I suspect it won’t happen. Typically SH are left in the dark.
    Roo has appointed himself as the magnanimous spokesperson to interpret the announcements for the great unwashed. I am interested in the company’s positions here, though given they have said nothing it’s a hard lily to gild for him.
    Mrs Feral asks me “where are the instos, isn’t that APs job”. When I tell her Mx is so clever they have outsmarted Mr Market she threatens all sorts of deprivations. Please help me Dorothy Dix.
    Given it’s too little too late for too many I mostly just don’t bother with the market or HC. I think there is a swathe of punters just waiting for their exit point, I am. Mx have wasted 2 years . Why are we waiting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $87.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $40.62K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318747 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.