MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

And Flambeau I’ve answered your latest You Tube trading craze...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    And Flambeau I’ve answered your latest You Tube trading craze before and it’s the same as what shoots all TA and Ai trading in the foot eventually, and that’s inert individual greed that a human posses, no amount of RAM and computing power in a super computer can mirror that because it’s connected to the internet to feed its data set from each individuals brain, only what the humans share on line is and isn’t dynamic enough to even ripple the dynamics of the Stock Market, let alone forecast it, we as humans change our mind at a whim with out any rational reason at times, and that’s what makes us the rulers and Apex predators of this world or at least in this period of time.

TA on Hot Copper is just a way to run a sideshow for pips and the main instigators know it, have a look through there followers on here there all dead men with empty pockets that are long gone from Hot Copper back to there 9 to 5 because they blew all there coin playing these so called TA templates and systems like slot machines that are instigated by people who freely admit to know nothing of the O&G sector they are preaching in on MAY…. And i might add the majority of the TA instigators followers also have none or very very little posts on Hot Cooper ??????? Funny about that isn’t but does fully expose the sham they are the TA instigators presenting daily here to feed their so called Templates and Systems and the lengths they go to give themselves cred on Hot Copper, which in it self is a huge Red Flag imo when any one starts talking Templates and Systems on the stock market when it involves long term wealth creation, as has been proven a Gazzilion times before in the markets , it’s all simply a side show this MAY TA thread with a entry cost to follow and of course a huge exit cost as well, which again has been proven time and time again on Hot Copper over the years and especially in the oily pennies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.