MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

May Chart, page-10744

1. 10,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2511
    Go away W3!!! your just a toss, and your proving it now , you don’t hold MAY anymore, what is your purpose here on MAY on Hot Copper apart from still stirring discontent from gullible holders still left on board MAY ….. if I sell out from one of my many Wooo Hooo threads on Hot Copper I wish all the holders of that company on HC the best and quote my reason for selling, and the thread won’t see me again until I buy back in again, what’s the point of hanging around and blowing irrelevant TA bubbles on MAY W3 if you don’t hold anymore, it’s just annoying for shareholders tbh, and really shows your true ways tbh!!!

Your TA presented on Hot Copper has I have said all along has certainly been proven well and truly irrelevant this week and extremely costly financially for your followers , so just leave and go to Twitter with Slick or something and rebuild your bags to rinse and repeat elsewhere your gigs up here Imo, I think most on MAY have well and truly had enough of you and your doji investment ways on Hot Copper tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.281K 240.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5665721 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.