MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

I am full bull after researching how likely successful the...

1. 6,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2441
    I am full bull after researching how likely successful the Sherritt style solutions will be for the possibly 6-12billion barrels of oil in place.

I was thoroughly disappointed they couldn't get a conventional well, but well, as long as they can still eventually produce, everything is looking up.

Ironically, I think if W3Hunter is doing his due diligence on the technicals he might very well find a very bullish signal that I found recently (not telling, keeping it to myself for now).

In other news, I believe the XAO is crashing because America's housing market is crashing (and XAO mimes the U.S because it is mindless) which scares the market, because it was the housing market that caused 2007/2008. I am confident ASX:MAY is likely going to be relatively unaffected because most indexes have not included ASX:MAY. Also, the money managers probably pulled their money out in the panic just recently, (because they are the most sensitive/reactive/proactive to shield their funds/shareholders).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.