MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Hi cherry red - the good Dr Daz was indeed a bona fide legend of...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi cherry red -

the good Dr Daz was indeed a bona fide legend of the HC Meo Forum - and rightly so. Whip smart and totally informed and obviously industry experienced and connected…I hear that Ort had a bottle of single malt on board at the 2010 Meo Agm to pass on as a token of my extreme but Dr D was as easy to find as a vegan at a Texan BBQ … here is his final Meo post :-

“ It appears Cuba is working hard to support local oil exploration and development. A major O&G company would happily throw $5 - $20m MEO's way to earn 80% of the Cuban PSC, if the major believed it was in their geopolitical interests to do so. A bit of a guessing game here, but random upside provides a reasonable chance of a surprise to the upside. I'm betting on some details in the upcoming quarterly. MEO Price at posting: 1.3¢ Sentiment: Hold “

Like all higher end HC posters maybe he had an agenda but who really cares - take any advice with a grain of salt and trust your own instincts and initial reasons for investing - and yes, it can go pear shaped and when it does cut losses brutally …. Better than being the sad sack at the back of the life raft …

HC offers entertainment, information, contacts possibly, insights from people that know more than you ever will about particular areas of expertise but above all a treasure trove of would be and could be gurus who , like myself , are unfortunately playing catch-up due to previous share market adventures ahem ….

Enjoy it all but even old linebacker might have a point in reiterating his mantra that the Mc knows what he’s doing….. mmm management never miss out - fact! -

Let’s see how it pans out - I almost sense that the current kack
    of news and updates is reassuring - massive weeks and months ahead and hopefully no unforeseen dramas

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.