MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

May Chart, page-12456

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Appreciate the civil response unlike a couple of others on here... Don't get me wrong, I agree and encouraged with their plan... MAY has a bright future and SP will certainly rebound, confident of that and currently sub 7c is a good opportunity to top up particularly as they progress to flow testing the deeper 2 zones... Hence why I am a SH....

My comment was a bit harsh, I guess, but my only concern is warranted about their lack of communications via RNS, which imo are poor, communicate mainly via email subscription and not to the market, (RNS news grows the SP momentum and excitement, which is being lost imo) and how on earth is "oil observed at the shakers 10th Jan " not material news... This should have been a ASX RNS imo...

If MAY communicate via the ASX, who I agree are being difficult over past year or so by restricting companies from waffling RNS's, but material news has to be announced, MAY has to do better imo, that's my point here.... That's my only criticism, good day to all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.