MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Kit - Excellent post - in my mind I called the bottom at...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Kit -
    Excellent post - in my mind I called the bottom at around 6.9c …. Then stood around like a dodo at a work function you really didn’t want to go to as it gradually slumped to 5.7-5.8 ouch
    I’m genuinely hoping May might adhere to the coiled spring trajectory …. But admittedly it’s a case of when they go down they take the elevator and when they go up they take the stairs…
    If they can take then two steps at a time with gusto then Ap might receive his bonuses ….
    Sentiment can turn very quickly and todays action may well be an indicator- we shall see - I simply want to see the confidence in the Cuban adventure which was unavoidable at the Agm reflected in the Sp -
    I have enough experience in the madhouse of the Asx to have seen values explode on nothing more than takeover whispers on projects that where in much dodgier regions than Cuba with genuine cowboys running the show -
    Ap is playing the slow game and validating the resource is his best hand - let McDs tick the numbers and with solid results on this the conformation drill the sky is the limit - it’s poised to explode and I’ll be like that grumpy bugger you talked to at a swap meet who told you about the Kombi he sold a while back for $380 - yep, that’s me !
    Hang on to ya hats folks and don’t sell till ya see the whites of their eyes -
    Big couple of months ahead

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.