MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

I only expect leaps in prices on solid news. Even then with...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I only expect leaps in prices on solid news. Even then with profit taking one can probably factor in quite a roller coaster until full production is underway on whatever assets prove to be.For my money and solidifying an approximate value, I want to know…..

1. Expected oil available for recovery.
    2. viscosity and flow rates, production forecast
    3. Projected production values, costs etc.
    4. Will a CR be required to fund capex?
    5. Transport, storage and projected and realised costs.
    6. Basically, projected capex and how funded.
    7. Realised production figures.
    8. Net profits

Of course there’s more than above, they’re just my basic questions for the great potential that may exist here.

Complicating all that is the USA sanctions on Cuba both Political and more importantly for us, the technological availability for refining upgrades. But not going into that. Just something I keep at the back of my mind.

On a more positive note, I don’t expect oil prices to diminish much below $100 for some time to come, not that I’m an expert in the trends by a long shot. Just from my research on so called expert opinions. Lol.

In short, the runs in all probability may need to be on the board before we realise the full potential of SP here.

I’m not a day trader, I’m a long term holder and not going anywhere in the short term. Unless we receive a buy out offer just to good to refuse (wouldn’t that set the cat amongst the pigeons ;-)), then my timeline is probably closer to 3 years.

GLTAH

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $188.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $141.2K 2.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1005709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.