MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Interesting poster this @Roch2077 seems to be !Joined HC back in...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Interesting poster this @Roch2077 seems to be !

Joined HC back in Aug 22 and logged some 2800 posts on the one stock - MAY in 4 months ?

This person is obsessed with May and clearly makes strong reference to its potential success or is way over the top trying to justifying or convince his or her mind that this one is the best O & G stock to invest in.

I'm all for debate and sharing of information, l see many find Roch as a ramper and already put this one on block/ignore ? my thoughts would be to call out those posts if they lack substance this would offer better outcomes to all readers and give Roch the opportunity to explain, personally VOGC & @Hateful8 have been the leaders in unwinding May's technical endeavours thus translating into English for those of us who try to understand their findings.

I have no issue with @Roch2077 and commend the enthusiasm, if the above calling out is done respectfully we all will benefit rather than running a person down who appears genuine.

Anyway as one of the long-time holders of May shares l believe a strong up-side is still to come despite all the shenanigan's and traders playing with the SP.

Hang tough l say !!

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.