MAY 20.0% 2.8¢ melbana energy limited

for those that fail to understand.....we are testing the FIRST...

1. 3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    for those that fail to understand.....we are testing the FIRST of THREE geologically independent oil-bearing intervals. the second drill after this this will test the two lower intervals which are wayyy more turbo charged.wink.png

First zone = Amistad has 3 areas of interest. we've tested half the first (Amistad Unit 1A) and that has blown the roof off any previous expectations and we are now drilling ahead to Amistad Unit 1B. Remember, we didnt expect much from these two shallower zones....

The second (Amistad Unit2) and third (Amistad Unit3) we are yet to get to...... We FAILED to log a massive interval in Amistad Unit3 during the exploration drill campaign which should do wonders to increase our OIP. This FIRST drill (Alameda-2) will result in a decent uptick in recoverable reserves for AMISTAD ONLY - the shallowest of the three structures.....
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5415/5415154-b80dcf27ada7b163dff9828f096d45f3.jpg

things will go ballistic when the second drill (Alameda-3: when we move 20m from current rig setup) and drill to the two lower formations, namely Alameda N structure and then onto Marti structure. Both of these are turbo charged, we know that from our exploration drill, this will finally confirm just how much!! cool.png

If you think the SP is on the uptick now, just wait for the real fireworks when N-structure and Marti are properly appraised.....i expect fireworks at every interval, the lower zones will take a while to get to, size wise, I expect the Amistad units to be like an entree size vs the main course (N-structure) with Marti structure a very rich dessert!!

now sit back, chill and enjoy Cuban's finest! Ill be savoring every minute...!
    Last edited by mickeebee: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.007(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $94.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 2.8¢ $625.2K 20.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1274713 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 540000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.