MAY 3.13% 3.3¢ melbana energy limited

May Chart, page-8932

1. 10,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    I see why you’ve made your call FFM having watched todays and yesterday trade closely back from holidays, but as usual FFM you’ve got your self all caught up in the anything goes TA analysis presented on HC regarding MAY which only supports the instigators trading positions and means nothing towards the underlying potential of the SP in the ST relative to EV, and this is what matters first right and foremost at this stage of a oily pennies campaign such as MAY is in the crust of atm, TA has no place in trading in the oily pennies and it’s only put forward on MAY for one reason and that’s for the lemmings to feed the instigators, just as it was in the whole Bitcoin fiasco and when again TA was proven to be a complete disaster for investors and traders with the Bitcoin collapse with the only people making coin where the instigators of TA with the Lemmings paying the TA instigators Profits, and we see it time and time again on the MAY chart threads, it’s basically rinse and repeat as new heads present due to the SOI, which is actually sad for real oily penny investors like myself and a like.

It is time for real holders of MAY to call out such imbedded trading on MAY by unscrupulous operators and put forward the position MAY is really in currently and that’s the position of volatile SP growth as Risk Reward serves it purpose amongst the scrip &$$&$

Its a very profitable ST phase for the scrip of MAY imo the coming week with crew like Flambeau running for the gates and new stronger investors coming on board with very large singular parcels with much higher targets in mind, the true road to profits imo at this stage of a oily pennies campaign is to stick to the reason you first bought for, and block out the noise from TA players and alike as it can cost you dearly in the approaching trade ST on MAY.

I bought Millions of MAY in the 8,s and mid 7,s some actually from our MD as it actually turned out at the time$$$$$$
    And I bought them back then for exactly where we are now today and exactly why Head Office has spent hundreds of millions and countless man hrs to get us to the cusp of opportunity which we find ourselves on right now today as shareholders, the here and now the Today in time line is IMO a oily penny investors utopia and it’s when shareholders in MAY make the real coin or atleast the shareholders that actually know the O&G gig and are guided by there own experience when investing, stick to why you bought crew , the rest of the crew who don’t believe in that principle are only here for one reason and that’s because they want your money in there pocket feeding the instigator of the noise, it’s a sad story but so true for naive oily penny investors, atm is the money end of pencil in MAY imo and the month of July 2023 trading in MAY or just maybe this week will prove the revaluing of the company we hold relative to MAY,s EV, you just watch it pan out and the blitz into the teens and above when it presents in the ST $$$$$$$

GLTAH $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $111.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $67.83K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 254456 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1556167 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.