MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

May Chart, page-9774

1. 10,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2511
    I think today couldn’t of gone better really Glitz nice close $$$$$& …….,my trade of the TA instigator short covering come home today to Pay from Friday with a 5k earn just as I disclosed, covering the Friday TA short sale in my major holdings support, which I’m more than happy to do when I see a earn in it, and I see the TA instigator is suspended and so he should be, so todays just been peaches imo $$!$$

And bring on August my call on MAY as it will be the month of when the real returns will be made for shareholders on results from Cuba, as planned by and packaged perfectly in timeline by MAY head office for oily penny investors that actually know how to read and interpret a O&G report for a profit $$$$$$

Bring it on MAY it’s all in front of us now in the week and month ahead Imo $$$&&

Announcement or trading halt time crew tomorrow as it is Cubas Monday tomorrow and from all info received thus far TD would of been reached one would surmise, and what a ripper Cuban Monday it will be imo $$$$$$
    Woooooo Hoooooo
    Bring it on $$$$

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $7.11K 323.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5665721 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 10360 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.