PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

may day may day come in over, page-12

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Choosie I reckon you might be selling this story a bit short as the PFS will provide a lot of the clarity this company needs imo.

If this was a massive capital raising i'd agree with you. This raising has little..if any..dilutionary impact - particularly regarding PFS and MOU following imminently.

$4 million is a drop in the bucket and the company will come out and relay to the market that it was heavily oversubscribed imo.

But its all opinion. Its up to the company from here to reinstate the earlier confidence and start to move towards some of the valuations that are well north of where it is.

I recall the company stating that the MOU would be completed within 30 days of the PFS. That was before the delays.
    I'm just wondering whether the 30 days will be required this time around as the 'ballpark' figures would be well known by all parties concerned - so i'm guessing both parties are well and truly knowing in roundabout terms what the stakes are.
    In other words the tech tests are known, the tonnages are known and the due diligence done 'prior to' any MOU or agreements would have been thorough anyway i'm imagining.

I'd also 'assume' that further reports are in the wings. Theres been 4 or 5 that i know about in the past, so with these developments i'd hope there was not only further updates by the existing coverage, but perhaps newer and more prominent brokers that see the potential here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.