PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

may day may day come in over, page-21

1. 294 Posts.
    humble69: "If they had placed them, the sooks on here would have had a field day abusing them. Now they have offered them to retail shareholders, all the retailers have done is sold down the shareprice to buy them cheaper from the company."

well, abusing them? how can it be? if the finance management is sound and forward thinking rather than waiting until last minute. that's a chance that people don't like or understand what the company tried to do. the market sentiment is bad. you have plenty delays. we had a couple of CR or SPP. 40cents and 57cents. why now? why not earlier? the company knew well that they would have delays. fund will be a problem. and yet they wait, and wait. even with 4M SPP, what if we have a "longer" negotiation with third party? what if something goes wrong?

yes, SPP is good to retail SHs, but the thing is plenty of SHs are very frustrated with delays and pending results. and i don't believe retail SHs would sell down and buy cheaper shares. some of them set their position. others want out, and they are gone.

"Can't win." i agreed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.