PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

may day may day come in over, page-29

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Agree

Games have, and are being played with PLV. Not just my opinion, the opinion of many others here.

But in the end it doesn't matter what any of us say or think. The reality is we have a flat shareprice with little or no incentive to buy into the SPP.

I was going to buy into it. Not now.

The risk of buying into the SPP is much greater imo.

Why?

For starters if you buy now on market you can sell now on market. Can't do that with SPP. So thats a disadvantage right there...particularly if the market goes lower or the news is not good.

I think the news will be good...but I don't know that for a fact of course.

What appeared to be, and in fact was, a really good opportunity to buy well below market price has turned out to be merely little more than picking shares up without brokerage fees for about the same price.

Had a quick look earlier today and the sells lining up weren't smaller retail holders looking to buy back in to the SPP.
    Either some are genuinely selling because of the market or just losing faith or...its something else perhaps?

I'm happy waiting for the PFS and other associated news and ready for the Pantene bounce...

It might not happen overnight folks but it will happen ;)

Seems SPP or current levels are opportunities if news is good.

But haven't many of us been saying that for a considerable amount of time already....???

Goodluck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.