PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

may day may day come in over, page-42

1. 1,987 Posts.
    And the real problem is that there are people who didn't realise that this is exactly what was always going to happen - without fail and regardless of what you think the shares are worth. It was always going to approach (or maybe fall below) the SPP price and people should have either been happy to sit on their current gains and watch the share price fall or take some action.

Me, I sold my trading parcel on open the trading day after the SPP was announced (88.5c was the opening trade) and picked them all back up at the SPP price this morning. For no cost, I increased my trading parcel by almost 16% when I bought back 55,500 shares today, and I still have the option to participate in the SPP. My trading parcel is less than one third of my "investment" into PLV.

I could have spent the last week and a bit moaning about the world but I have better things to do.

Good luck whether you decide to hold or sell (or even buy more) but please people, make up your mind.

Cheers

Badfish

ps - RedEmperor this is not aimed at you but simply replying to the last post on the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.