CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

May Day May day, page-38

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Penny,

As they say...........such is life.

But I can also remember all of them working in tandem against you and getting you to fire back and getting you suspended as a result of it all.

It was not long after that that good old 9lives the Mod posted/fired that famous post back at them straightening things up as they were too lopsided in their favour.

It beggars beliefs that while they were quick at attacking every contrarian posters which were ringing the alarm bells, now they have totally gone quite. As the old saying goes, it takes a real man (Sorry as I should also include woman), to admit to his mistakes.

Anyway, the crunch has finally come and we are all now waiting to see what will happen to this company which was supposed to be making us all extremely rich and to a level beyond any possible measures.

In the meantime there has been one (Or should I say two including the nepotism factor), which have made an absolute fortune out of this sad story while the rest of shareholders have been left wondering how they fell for such a crap story.

As to why one of the man been a Director and holding a high Managerial position at the time all of that was going on and making and/or supporting decisions, is still there holding nothing less that the Chairman position, that I will never know. Is there any ethics in this World.?.........................................Go Figure.

In closing, there is one person which I do feel sorry for, and that is Maxw. He was led around and made use of by some of those rampers full of personal agendas like there is no tomorrow. I only hope that he hasn't lost much as he was telling us that he was on a pension. I tried hard to warn him countless time but it didn't work.

Cheers WG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.