GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Rubes - good post. It is worth looking at the small map on the...

1. 254 Posts.
    Rubes - good post. It is worth looking at the small map on the bottom left of the schematic diagram in the last ann. If you see the locations of #pb1 & #pb3 which were used for the upgrade of GIIP (90%) is brings into perspective what the statement about potential means.

The wells were placed on the edge of the field because that's where the Eclipse seismic lines were concentrated and it was nearer the pipeline.

The map shows the area yet to be discovered is massive and has potential to make the eventual find MIND BLOWING. I am in this stock for the long term no matter what happens in the next 3 months. For me the potential of where it will go in the next 5 years or so from the field and from royalties makes me very confident for mid term, particular with financial prudence thrown in to protect the value from insolvency - a very safe bet in MOHO. If the directors can present that to larger investors who will appreciate it, I think not all is lost yet and may sill give oppys a good chance.

DYOR MOHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.