GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

INVESTMENT ADVICE??? or was that another attempt to slander me...

1. 254 Posts.
    INVESTMENT ADVICE??? or was that another attempt to slander me option?

Most on this forum are short term small holders who are trying to make a quick quid and I understand their impatience and that they are upset that it is not going quick enough for them.

The oppys for those ppl still represents a way to make a quick quid. If directors do what they say it is not unreasonable to expect the oppys to go up a point or two over the next few weeks. My recent post was about the short term gains which may be made from that if that's what you are into - not my position!

I have a few mill holding in options as a punt but I have them covered with my holding in heads which I have averaged down - currently only need them to go to 4.7c and I have my total holdings covered.

Obviously heads are where the long term value is but I have not given up on my options and will state my OPINION if you like it or not.

Have a nice day and find someone else to blame for your misery. If you read the TOU on this forum you will come to the understanding that this forum is just a collection of opinions and not specific investment advice.

You will never find the solution to your emotions about misplaced investments here and certainly will not recover it with slander and defamation toward others.

DYOR DYOR DYOR DYOR - ALL MOHO LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.