UNI 3.66% $5.38 universal store holdings limited

Now just to guide you through here goggles mine is the first...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Now just to guide you through here goggles mine is the first para and the second para is taken from the article I paste there. Now if you go back a ways and have a READ I am just having some fun trying to figure out who we may be doing the contract manufacturing at IBS for with the companies they are in talks with about the orthopaedic prefill and insulin pump device. I have no idea at all it was all just for some fun to try and pick it before they announce it. Now please imagine that I have just said all this with a very condescending voice:-)

1st. Now I may have to change my bet, not sure yet but may have to. Below is an announcement by Sanofi regarding their latest insulin drug and note the equipment they suggest it can be used with, mmmm, maybe they are the Insulin Pump Device

2nd. Apidra(R) has a rapid onset and short duration of action and should normally be used in combination with a longer-acting or basal insulin. Apidra(R) can also be used in insulin infusion pump therapy for blood sugar control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.38
Change
0.190(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.25 $5.39 $5.22 $214.8K 40.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 996 $5.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.38 107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.