MAY 45.9% 3.3¢ melbana energy limited

Sovereign risk is the issue for MAY. At the moment there does...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Sovereign risk is the issue for MAY. At the moment there does not appear to be any overt threat on that score. It remains whether the Venezuelan situation resolves itself. If it escalates and the US increase sanctions on Cuba to the extent of requesting its allies join their plans. Maybe!

At the present I'm more concerned about MAY's cash position and the delay in the Chinese lodgement of the bond. Hence my post the other day about when the March quarterlies will be announced.

As for Potus, I wouldnt say I'm a huge fan of the man. But I don't blind myself with scorn and cheap insult of his features such that I can't see the good he is doing for the USA as President. Don't forget, he was elected because he was an outsider and not one of the smug complacent status quo as represented by HC. The electors wanted him to clean up the swamp of Capitol Hill but the swamp is very entrenched and have been fighting back ruthlessly. Oft times when they didn't have an issue to attack with they would resort to personal insult similar to your own rhetoric. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.028(45.9%)
Mkt cap ! $111.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.849M 101.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3966517 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1034998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.