MAY 6.67% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

May in May, page-16

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Frustrations from all shareholders are the norm ATM. We all want the same thing and headwinds have been evident for far to long now. The market needs news on a number of things, this is clear.
    Expect news after Easter, hopefully next week but may well be after the Anzac Day weekend .
    The latest they have issued quarterly is last day of month , earliest is the 10th.
    I sent an mail to the company yesterday and was at advised that this quarterly will cover many things...they are also working on an investor / shareholder event ... they are listening ...
    I just hope what ever it is they do, (which will be at a cost) , will be really well supported and appreciated by shareholders (long term , new and potential) .. looks like there will finally be an opportunity to listen and talk directly , either in person at a venue or by dial in..

Lets hope we can really start talking and debating about our operations soon, enough talk on Potus and Trump , although pleased to see the debate stayed civil.. We all all here for Melbana and our investments, not on the presidency performance of Mr T. I think everyone has very strong opinions on that..all from polar opposites of the scale.

I was a buyer yesterday... A further 350 k added .

Peace and happy Easter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $140.0K 4.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256226 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 635458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.