FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

may production data, page-27

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    Pau,

"based on PGI forcast PGI's net cash flow and profits will be multiples of MAD's over the next 3 to 4 years yet PGI's Market cap is just over 100M compared with MAD's almost 500M. PGI will be able to pay consistent dividend's within 18 months"

So you are actually looking ahead and using PGI's forecasts of revenue - revenue that has not and may not eventuate. However you will not give MAD the same courtesy of looking at possible production and hence revenue increases in the months and years ahead.

You will probably say that PGI have a plan and have given you models, forecasts, production numbers etc. MAD have not and they don't have to. If they started to forecast production and revenues it would blow your socks off. So MAD management will continue to under promise and over deliver.

If you read between the lines MAD's production and revenue are about to increase markedly. But for those who choose to see those numbers eventuate before they consider entering, well that's fine but I'm pretty sure by then they will have to pay another 50 cents or so per share.

Let's see what happens in the next few months.

By the way, PGI doesn't make my top 10.

But MAD is my number 1 pick!!. I'm virtually "all in" and I'm very comfortable with my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.