FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

may production data, page-29

1. mdc
    276 Posts.
    I am luckily very majorly sitting on both of the aforementioned stocks .

Paul - I can completely agree with your analysis of PGI . The only question is does the Albion Process work ? At this stage from all reports , via their weekly updates , it does & will deliver better than expected results going forward . So PGI will be one of the lowest cost producers of Gold going around....& yes for it to throw up the possibility of dividends in 18 months time shows how very confident they are of everything going to plan.

You put forward arguments for why PGI will be so good on , at this stage , their potential all the while dismissing MAD for their potential .

The share price of the two based on their potential has increased about 5 times for MAD , which in that time has incredibly increased its 1P Reserves & VERY clearly explained why its BOPD has dropped & how very quickly this will turn around , v PGI which has largely stood still , or more to the point gone backwards , even though PGI has made many announcements de-risking the plants operations .

Bluegoose has very much quite rightly , for me , showed up your contrarian view In relationship to your investment criteria for these two stocks .
    Your argument has far less worth the more MAD releases announcements such as today's .
    Quite perplexing really .

I will now go back to watching the finish of today's Tour de France happily safe in the knowledge that both of these stocks will give me returns of many multiples from where they are now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.