FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

may production data, page-48

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Fantale
    "Paul, you've missed the point entirely."

I understand all the points but in my view most of the next 12 months potental is already built into the stock so I see the stock range trading between $1 and $1.30 as they increase production.

Just like today the price will spike a little on a good announcement and then just whither away over the coming days.

The market is currently stuffed so your up against a huge headwind. The market now wants visible recurring results.

This is going to take 6 to 12 months. If this eventuates then the share price might move up.

If the results dont happen then the downside is significant. This is only my view and I know the majority disagree but I would prefer to wait and pay a little more once the higher impact wells are proven.

The difference in opinion here I beleive is becuase too many holders have not factored in the bear market conditions. While I expect production to increase , i think the increase will not be fast enough for the price to increase.

Even if their is a sharp increase in a quarter I think it will take 2 good quarters to determine if the growth is sustainable.

As at end of june, production will now have fallen year on year while the number of producing wells has more than doubled. This fact is in complete contradiction to all the hype as to how great the future will be. Something does not add up here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.