WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

May Products News, page-3

1. 3,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2959
    I'm holding grimly (that is: underwater) for long term and hope I can make this comment without getting whacked by the police. Smac's good post highlights my only concern with the P&G/SK11 wand device. Seeing for myself the amount of sundry cosmetic detritus that finds it's way to the bottom of Mrs Antibody's beauty case gives me concerns that our wand might disappear into the same valley of obscurity. I know I know it's 30% better penetration according to the lab reports, but how many girls putting the make up on will weigh up these claims with any objective determination?

Being in marketing myself I understand it's all very well pointing consumers to the fine print: you need to read and follow all the instructions to get the full benefits offered in the product - but I am like everyone else in the real world, I never read the soap powder instructions when I put a load of washing on - just scoop it into the machine.

My hope is that P & G marketing follow through will be nothing less than awe inspiring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.