MAY 1.69% 5.8¢ melbana energy limited

MAY Punters

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    As we are near approaching drilling again I am dreading seeing the vultures slowly turning up again to manipulate the weak hands.......... I have been trading shares since 1999. I don't have a super computer (Blackrock Aladdin), have no insider knowledge and don't charge fees for investment advice...........so therefore I must call myself a punter! During this time of being a punter I have learned everything I know from many great posters on HC, who either work in or have detailed industry knowledge, are great chartists, have invaluable geopolitical knowledge etc. All are punters just like the rest of us trying to help out where they can......Our ultimate enemies are the whales who trade in large volumes and with insider knowledge. We all know the platform is rigged by these guys and their associates. This is the first time in a long time where us mad punters have a chance at making the same kind of fortunes as these market makers, and I guarantee you they will try to thwart us at every opportunity as they have in the past with this stock. Whatever you do, if you are a mad punter like me don't let them take what is yours for a penny, as this is how these parasites thrive. MAY is one of the best companies I have ever invested in and I have faith in their management. So why sell unless you really have to or it is part of a greater strategy, because the tighter the registry is held, the less chance these parasites have of destroying this great company just for a quick profit for their stupid but wealthy private, privileged clients..........Onwards And Upwards Comrades!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $195.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $227.2K 3.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482500 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 120619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ 1432145
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.