ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

May Revenue Prediction, page-29

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I am also of the view that ZNO will only make announcements if material - the threshold is now higher than ever so materiality is higher too.

There is also a lot of work that goes into Fy20 reporting and more importantly what the way forward looks like.

ZNO will have to again demonstrate to the doubters that FY21 revenues and beyond can continue to grow and why and how ie strategy and likelihood.

The doubters believe that we are just a sanitiser company and thus flavour of the month.

We need to continue to demonstrate robust numbers and that we are not just a hand sanitiser company (given sanitiser is ~15% of revenues) then we will be rerated.

If we can also show that strong growth is forecast for FY21 in B2B and Animal Health and material agreements in place and plans to grow in "new" markets such as the Americas (USA, central and south america), Russia etc. and new markets ie airlines, cruise ships, hospitals, tourism and hospitality etc then even better.

We may also be able to demonstrate new product offerings in the B2C space.

If margins have been maintained/grown given the % shift in product to B2B then we start to look like an A2M in the making .

We will then have proven the doubters wrong a second time (not that I am counting) - much like A2M continues to do over and over again.

Throw in a dividend and watch the interest from the big end of town materialise.....

Keep the faith all. Not long until July!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $447 15.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24136 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 88809 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.