MAY 1.43% 6.9¢ melbana energy limited

LB.Almost a sensible post. Well done.The "two seperators" theory...

1. 7,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836

LB.

Almost a sensible post. Well done.

The "two seperators" theory has been thrown around by others in this formum (for example, https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/73928279/single) and given that the company hadn't provided any information, this is pure guesswork. One of the units in the pitcure aligns perfectly to the one recently shipped out from Canada, and appears to be connected. As for the other unit, we know that a lower pressure separator was in place during A2, so its a fair guess that this may be it. However -

Correct me if I am wrong LB - you are perhaps eluding to the fact that the "second" separator may in fact be a heater unit?

And re the flare pit - I think you are eluding to the lack of scorching in the flare pit? (we know that they flared A2, but there is no mention from A3 - is this because the separator is operational perhaps?).

So - direct question to you (please try a direct answer, not a silly "...maybe..." statements) -

(1) In your opinion, are there two separators, or is the second unit a heating unit?
    (2) In your opinion, why is there no scorching in the flare pit?

And yes, yes, yes - We know that the statements you make about MAY performing extremely well operationally are simply there as a disclaimer - but if you were actually correct, why have you not commented on the fact that A3 is well beyond the P90 timeline? Surely that statement is a misleading up-ramp of sorts? (I suggest you drop it if you agree).

Let's see if you are game enough to actually answer those two questions.

Regards
    Kit

Last edited by Kit67: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $232.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $275.1K 3.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289170 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 560000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 2492935
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.