May Tied 6th Warmest in 142 Years-NOAA, page-67

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yep, Heller uses science but the fools would rather listen to uneducated greta.

I can't watch or read anything from the channel 9 network now as they know they can sell rubbish products to greta fans- they want idiots who won't speak up against data tampering, blm violence or gender insanity. It's the same desperation at the guardian as they too know that docile lemmings can be sold lies.

As for the poster bellcurve, he doesn't comprehend that undersea volcanoes are neither monitored nor considered as warming the oceans.
    It's all man made according the greta marxists who want us to jump up and down on the spot, like Mao made the Chinese people do, in order to 'shake the world'.
    'We can stop the undersea volcanoes from erupting' is something I'm sure bellcurve believes, straight from his uneducated greta hive mind.

We can't convince the foolish who willfully encourage blindness, so we, simply cease buying their media. I love it when the editors at the guardian beg me for money and I love not giving them a single cent.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.