May Tied 6th Warmest in 142 Years-NOAA, page-68

1. 28,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Is that why the data starts at 1981?

Satellite images over 40 years are great, I wouldn’t think they go further back than that but it does highlight my point of the scientific knowledge base being in its infancy.

Do you think that by suggesting that the science behind our understanding of the “Climate” is in its infancy that I disbelieve all science?

I struggle with those who believe the science is irrefutable, any climactic event is proof of MMCC and that the next 10-20 years is our last chance to stop Co2 from destroying humanity.
    I struggle with the idea that solar/wind generation can provide the world with energy capable of maintaining societies as they are now let alone into the future when we will have EV’s to move us around.
    I struggle with the ideas that the EU can set goals of net zero emissions for some countries and not others based on technology that doesn’t exist.

I see huge social changes based on chasing the goal of net zero emissions and by that I don’t mean good social changes but those horrible one’s that we have seen in the past when the people don’t have jobs and cannot afford to buy food.

You can think I’m stupid because I don’t believe?
    I will think you are over optimistic on the true scientific understanding of our climate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.