Okay, Till.The link you provided suggests that ocean warming is...

1. 28,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Okay, Till.

The link you provided suggests that ocean warming is responsible for the losses of glacier ice and the main culprit of sea level rises and the screen shots that I put up, with relevant information (so anyone can check for themselves) suggests that a cooling of ocean temperature is the reason for this Greenland glacier’s increase over the last few years.

I won’t suggest that the scientists who provided each explanation are right or wrong, paid by vested interests because that sort of thing is almost impossible to hide for long.

The fact that we have a variety of group’s studying particular bits of this complex system we like to call Climate it isn’t surprising that we get many contradictions.

Scientists just like us knuckle draggers on HC (we are individuals with a pov, not scientists) see different results based on their personal areas of expertise.
    That’s why I say that we are at the start of the journey to understanding Climate and not at the point in time when we (scientists) can suggest that a consensus of opinion is credible.
    Last edited by zipperlip: 23/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.