LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if the same crowd...

1. 7,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1141

I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if the same crowd cleaning up on that MEI retail killer are heavily involved in what is going on with LIN sp at the moment.

Highly possible they are trying to use LIN as a pump tool to increase MEI mcap when the fact is LIN is worth 100 fold MEI will ever be worth in the years to come, likely 1000s once all is said and done

MEI going on a global tour with this Dr Turk person to promote the company asset IMO is simply a pump and dump, don't be surprised to see LIN sp increase rapidly while MEI is globe-trotting pumping social media.

To hear the MEI CEO trying to copy Alistair's enthusiasm calling what they have the worlds biggest and best combined with who is involved is a massive red flag IMO... MEI and the people involved have nothing on LIN, not even close, but they will IMO try to use LIN as a tool to make their millions.

I see one of their crew ( TreasureHunter ) is actively using LIN as a tool to pump his companys almost daily, i am expecting LIN to become far more known due to the socials from here on, that in itself will bring many investors to the table.

People selling LIN into this latest low Volume selldown are foolish, LIN will 10 fold the lot of them over time, at a minimum, LIN will increase heavily on the back of all of these other companies trying to compare, once the market and retail work it out and companies like MEI are trading at $500/800m LIN will need to be trading at $2b plus, or the others will have to drop dramatically.

I see MEI as a huge bonus for LIN shareholders, IMO the higher it runs the much higher we will go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $80.72K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 156700 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 692756 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.