MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

MAY Train next stop 20 to 30 cents -

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hi all Holders,

I have read everyone's post and there has been hundreds of them, form yesterday. (great debating on all sides)

This placement is a little blimp on MAY's radar,

Human nature does not like giving something for nothing when their not getting rewarded.

I personally think this placement had alot to do with Cuba's embargo about where the companies money is coming from.

AP has made a shrewd business decision which the 10 million placement raised can be used straight away to put the upper sheet into production.

AP's biggest problem and the its the greatest problem in running a business is instant success overnight.

MAY has just found instant success but what the down side is, things are now happening at warp speed, and warp speed needs instant money to make it happen and that money needs to meet Cuba's funding criteria.

In my honest opinion the MAY train will hit 17cents within the next 10 days, i personally think quicker by Friday.

I'm just trying to work out where MAY's next station is stopping in the 20's cent range.

Would love to get all holders opinion on MAY's 20-30 cent valuation, timeline and reasons why for the valuation?

DYOR- shoot it down because it creates great debate, dont rely on this to invest as, just my opinion based on 12 years of research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.