MAY 15.6% 5.6¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Kiwi, thx for your questionAnd please note this thread is...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hi Kiwi, thx for your question

And please note this thread is purely based on the next 4 weeks

My research does not take into account suspected oil pricing on the unknown quantity we have found.

I have a dollar and cents business background.

I have read everybodies calcs on every thread of what the amount of oil is going to be worth.

My research is very much based on fair market value to other companies on disallowed and there business activity location in the world.

If I could say my research has been persuaded now but there was part of it based on the following:

firstly I did have negative allowances probably a bit lower than 17 cents (14 cents) what I had as sovereign risk of drilling in Cuba and only actually having a 30% percent share with a giant company who we had not worked with before.

But the above got eroded to the positive side to calculating to 17cents based on the whole of Europe becoming a sovereign risk based on talk of Russian oil stopping. The whole of the world is now a risk imho.

I hate the war but it seems to me to be putting Cuba into the main stream - this action is getting played out by people willing now to invest large amounts of money into MAY Shares.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.008(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.9¢ $380.9K 7.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49326 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 728143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.