MAY 8.00% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

MAY Train pulling in at 9.5cents to refuel then express to 14.2 cents, page-352

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    That might be so for your type of investing but there are others beside sit and forget.

I do not agree with sit and forget. Take the case of KCN as an illustration of why I'm anti sit and forget.

KCN was an operating Gold Mine in Thailand that back in around 2010 had a share price of around $11.

A tin pot General then staged a coup and shut down the mine in an attempt to get control of it.

The price subsequently dived to around 20 cents until last year when KCN started legal action for compensation at which point the tin pots said o.k. you can re-start the mine.

Several deadlines were agreed upon at which time the share price got up to around #2.20 - $2.40 early this year. However the deadlines for allowing the mine to start operating again came and went. A few weeks ago the price was around $1.20.

I've seen the same sit and forget crowd over on KCN who have done nothing with their Capital for 10 years basically.

I would have kissed KCN goodbye and got into something else.

There are people who are not day traders like me who did not get in MAY at 2 or 3 cents but see the potential for profit even at this level expect a fair go.

Knowing that the system allows grubs like those that jakspara has described to ply their dirty trade makes me also very unhappy. On top of that we have to deal with the likes of you that appear to think it's acceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $205.4K 7.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 437724 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2091659 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.