SYB symbion health limited

* MAY and the Call Warrants MAYWGG/MAYWGF..*** As i said MAY, is...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    * MAY and the Call Warrants MAYWGG/MAYWGF..***
    As i said MAY, is in a cluster situation and if it holds above $5.20 level it will stay and go up, but if it breaks this level it will go lower. I did not say once to buy this call....all i said, i was in at 3.3 cents on MAYWGF.

Only INSIDE INFORMATION knew that they would be bringing out a report with negative results.....I am not GOD or have direct contact with the Managing Director, so he could have warned me of this result.....then i would have been on the puts MAYWPP at 25 cents 2 days ago.

With an end of June 2002 expire date, i will hold these calls and now over the next day or so, i will Buy back into the calls at around .008 cents..when it goes to 2 cents and this is very possible..i will sell.

I'm looking to buy the longer dated call MAYWGG at 3 cents with and end of August expire date...that is plenty of time for the warrant to move and it will.MAY will kick back up and these warrants will follow accordingly.
    At 3 cents or at 2.8 cents with and Aug. expire date, i have FULL confidence on the trade and will be buying at these low levels in MAYWGG.Today is and over reaction to the downgrades and the smart ones will look to enter at these levels either today or Friday.

MAY is not making a loss only warning that profits will be slightly down. Once this is factored in and the negative Psychology goes away MAY will kick back up.
    Look at September 11 action with big falls...an over reaction..MAY has now done the same, with Negative reports, but still with CASH and making a PROFIT...so the price will bounce back.

Let the people who are selling continue to over react and sell, putting pressure on the sell side, then the price will be TOOO low and the smart ones are looking to enter. Afew more days and this will bouce back for a few days so the trade on the calls is there.

Do you guys think there are soooo many traders buying into these calls with such high volumes to loose money or are cutting losses....i don't think so. They are buying in at these low levels with 2 to 4 months left for the warrants to kick up.The high volume is panic selling and smart buying over the next few days.

I will be buying back in today or Friday in MAYWGG, for a QUICK trade in and out...from .008 MAYWGF to 2 cents or MAYWGG @ 3 cents to 5 cents is very easy to be achieved.If MAY drops more on Monday to the $3.50/70 level i will look to buy in then.

The next 3 to 4 days are xlnt to look at and be ready for a quick trade in and out.

Those who care take a CLOSER look and have the guts to trade this opportunity.Over- reaction are the BEST trades....these calls are a great buy over the next few days.
    The $3.50 to $3.70 level looks to be the base and MAY should hold above these levels.

PS: There is a GAP that needs to be filled!

Regards,

MINOTAUR.

I have made my choice and been in the markets long enough to see an over reaction and what good trading opportunities arise.I'm watching like a HAWK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.