SYB symbion health limited

* MAY and the call MAYWGG etc..* Cerhob, I'm not trying to pick...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    * MAY and the call MAYWGG etc..*
    Cerhob,

I'm not trying to pick trend reverals, i trade the swings in and out over a 2 to 5 day period.Yes MAY is in a down trend...what i chase is the over reaction when it falls tooo low or rises to high...trade the swings.I never said for any poster to buy MAY this week, only to watch close to see which way it goes......and it went down!

As the MMA's were starting to cluster no one could predict that MAY would drop to $3.80 in one day..the graphs did not show this, so only inside information could have saved us to get out 2 days ago.

I also said that CLUSTERS forming could go either way so lets see how MAY pans out over the next wek....and it did act and go down.
    Why cut my losses now when i have plenty of time to trade the warrant MAYWGF at 1 cent and sell at 2 cents, therefore selling my 3.3 cent holdings as well and making a profit.Stop loss in this situation was no help due to the stock opening at $3.85.

No offence, but telling me to have a stop loss and how to trade or not adding to the position, is nothing new to me.These are things i learned a long time ago.We all have different trading tactics and purposes for the trades....this is how i trade and do very well out of it.Now and then i do loose but that's part of this game.

I would rather sit on the warrant and look to BUY MORE at these low levels over the next few days...like at .008 cents with two months left and over 4 months on MAYWGG between 2.5 / 3 cents.

Let MAY drop further over the next few days and then i would look to BUY in to MAYWGG or MAYWGF for a quick trade IN and OUT.

regards,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.