IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Treva - Thank you for the pointless personal attack. Obviously...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Treva - Thank you for the pointless personal attack. Obviously some of what I said pushed some buttons for you. That is your problem not mine.

Seriously, if you based you purchase on my glowing recommendation of this stock then you deserve to lose your money. Not so cleva really treva. You probably need to rethink your strategy. I am a long term investor and I was making it very clear for a few weeks prior to the BFS that it would not do good things for the SP. Admittedly I didn't think it would drop but then I am not sure that anyone could have predicted the Euroz factor.

Anyway, I think my point was pretty clear. Lots of traders got it wrong and got burned. Hence they blamed the stock, the market, people on forums.....everyone. For myself and other longer term investors who haven't freaked out and sold, well we haven't lost any money yet.

This is a good company and it is going places. It will suffer a little bit whilst the people who are trying to make a quick buck exit. IMO this is a good thing as it cleanses the stock register.

I can wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.