RHK 4.27% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

mayb we'll all millionairs

1. 10,404 Posts.
    First some points. I have only been a sh for 4 months. Having been advised by Euroz that FMS was hot stuff I bought in at .185cps and through research have secured subsequent holdings because I liked what I saw.

HC forum does give a different slant since most posters are fellow stock holders.

Some companies have good communication techniques, some poor and some none at all.

I think it's that simple.

FMS clearly sits in the "poor' catagory. The six directors are probably very good at what they do and are employed because they offer FMS top rate expertise.

If you read or listen to companies with good communication skills their explanations are relavent and to the point (though understandably not always simple and clear when they must become technical.)

So that brings us to ask the Question "what do micro diamonds mean to us as sh?"

Doing research on the internet is often time consuming and sometimes misleading especially when areas being researched cross over others eg. geology/chemestry/engineering.

So am hoping to open a forum whereby we can contribute and solve the mystery of the micro diamond and FMS.

more to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.5¢ 76.5¢ $2.438K 3.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.